The Choice To Become a Goop Guy



Life had changed a lot in the past few years. Marriage, children and climbing the corporate ladder. Eventually it got to a point where something had to give. The decision between those options was an easy one. I began the search immediately, and decided to pursue a dream of being self-employed. I randomly stumbled across something called Goop Guys. The name was catchy, the logo bright. I had to open the link and find out more. Temporary surface protection.


The concept seemed simple, the purpose brilliant. I spent some time looking into it. The more I found out, the more intriguing it became. I decided to fly to Caloundra and speak with the franchiser. It was this visit where my mind was made up. Speaking with Mr Goop himself, meeting the rest of the team and spending time onsite to see Goop being applied. This was a product designed to solve a common problem amongst builders and it was clear to see why it was the market leader. I began the paperwork immediately and haven’t looked back since. The support you get being part of this franchise is superb and it has made the transition into business ownership smoother than I ever imagined.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goop Guys Safety

HIA Awards- Sunshine Coast Wide Bay

Kitchen Cabinet Goop Protection